Intellectual property is a vital part of any business and critical to creating value and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Industry Legal Group’s lawyers work with clients to manage, protect and enforce their intellectual property rights. Our lawyers understand that intellectual property is a valuable asset and work with clients on the full life-cycle of intellectual property development including due diligence searches, registering trade marks, drafting of confidentiality agreements, licensing, protection and enforcement.
We offer a range of intellectual property services.
- Creating an IP strategy for brands, slogans, logos, trade marks domain names etc.
- Registering and enforcing trade marks
- Licencing agreements
- Copyright infringement advice, and litigation services if required
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Advice and guidance on protection and misuse of confidential information
- Intellectual property asset protection and asset structure
- Intellectual property acquisition
We recognise the importance of access to legal advice and as such we aim to deliver straightforward advice in a time-sensitive and cost-effective way.
For more information on how we can assist with your intellectual property needs, please contact us today.
The Fair Work Commission (FWC) has announced a 2.5% increase to minimum wages following its 2020-2021 annual wage review (Decision). Commencement...
The recent amendments to the Fair Work Act 2009 (FW Act) change workplace entitlements and obligations for casual employees. Specifically, the FW...
The Superannuation Guarantee (SG) rate is set to increase to 10% on 1 July 2021. Table of SG rate increases The minimum SG rate is currently 9.5%....