Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual property is a vital part of any business and critical to creating value and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Industry Legal Group’s lawyers work with clients to manage, protect and enforce their intellectual property rights. Our lawyers understand that intellectual property is a valuable asset and work with clients on the full life-cycle of intellectual property development including due diligence searches, registering trade marks, drafting of confidentiality agreements, licensing, protection and enforcement.
We offer a range of intellectual property services.
- Creating an IP strategy for brands, slogans, logos, trade marks domain names etc.
- Registering and enforcing trade marks
- Licencing agreements
- Copyright infringement advice, and litigation services if required
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Advice and guidance on protection and misuse of confidential information
- Intellectual property asset protection and asset structure
- Intellectual property acquisition
We recognise the importance of access to legal advice and as such we aim to deliver straightforward advice in a time-sensitive and cost-effective way.
For more information on how we can assist with your intellectual property needs, please contact us today.
The Australian government has announced the JobKeeper Payment scheme will be extended for eligible employers by six months until 28 March 2021. However, from 28 September 2020, eligibility will be restricted, and payments reduced. Changes to eligibility Employers who...