Intellectual property is a vital part of any business and critical to creating value and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Industry Legal Group works with you to manage, protect and enforce your intellectual property rights. Whatever the intellectual property law need , we can offer you extensive guidance and advice on your intellectual property rights. We understand how vital it is to manage your intellectual property and are dedicated to protecting the valuable assets and information within your business.
Our team of legal professionals are recognised for their skill, experience and deep understanding of the industries we work with. We work with every client in the same way: offering clear and direct communication paired with our passion for protecting your intellectual property and business.
Industry Legal Group partners with companies of all sizes across a range of industries. We are committed to working with large enterprises just as much as we are small businesses and start-ups, and are confident advising on a wide range of intellectual property issues.
We work with you on the full life-cycle of intellectual property development including the drafting of confidentiality agreements, distribution, licensing and protection. We can also assist you in the event of a breach of intellectual property.
We offer a range of intellectual property services.
- Creating an IP strategy for brands, slogans, logos, domain names etc.
- Registering and enforcing trade marks
- Design and copyright infringement advice, and litigation services if required
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, including distribution agreements
- Advice and guidance on protection and misuse of confidential information
- Intellectual property asset protection and asset structure
- Intellectual property acquisition
If you have intellectual property factors to consider when drafting employment agreements, we can ensure you’re covered. We can also settle disputes which involve intellectual property and breach of confidential information.
For more information on how we can meet your intellectual property needs, please contact us today.