WHO WE ARE
Industry Legal Group is a commercial law firm with a national client base. We focus on building long term relationships with clients and are committed to industry knowledge and innovation so that we can provide our clients with the most practical and effective legal services and advice.
Our clients’ industry sectors include Automotive, Manufacturing, Health, Retail, Hospitality, Education, Not for Profit and Professional Services.
We work with a range of member-based industry associations which provides us with a unique vantage point from which we can provide tailored, cost-effective and industry specific legal services.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Industry Knowledge – We focus on understanding each client’s industry sector so that we can offer comprehensive support and tailor our legal advice and services accordingly.
- Partnership – We believe in building collaborative and long-term relationships with our clients. In addition to understanding our clients’ industry sectors, we focus on understanding our clients’ individual businesses, their needs, the issues they face and what is important to them.
- Performance – We measure our performance against client satisfaction. Everything we do is to ensure that our clients receive the best possible legal advice and services in the most time-sensitive and cost-effective way.
- Innovation – We are dedicated to innovation which leads to more effective methods of client communication and the delivery of legal service.
- Fixed Fees – We offer a high volume of legal services which are designed to be affordable to our clients. We are always upfront about our legal fees and aim to fix costs when possible to provide clients with cost certainty.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Property Law and Conveyancing
- Wills and Estates
- Workplace Relations and Employment Law
In addition to our other legal services, we recognise that it is extremely important for employers to have easy access to workplace relations advice and services. Employer Assist by Industry Legal Group provides employers with much needed support by offering immediate telephone advice, fast email advice and an online hub for employers to access an extensive range of useful articles, guides, fact sheets, templates and other tools and resources. Members of our industry association clients have the added benefit of these resources being tailored to their industry.
To access the Employer Assist online hub Register
If you are an industry association or member-based organisation and are interested in comprehensive legal services and/or Employer Assist for your members Find Out More
WHO WE’VE HELPED
We’re proud to have offered support to many industry associations and member-based organisations across Australia including:
- Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association
- Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia
- Optometry Australia
- Supported Accommodation Providers Australia
- Western Australian Council of Social Services
- Eros Association
Emma Dalley, LLB, GDLP, BBus(Mgt)
Emma is the Principal Lawyer of Industry Legal Group. An experienced corporate lawyer, Emma enjoys using her business and legal skills to assist our clients to find practical and commercially sound solutions to their problems. Emma has worked with a wide variety of clients including individuals, small businesses, large national corporations, not for profits and industry associations. Prior to commencing with Industry Legal Group, Emma gained her experience working for one of Brisbane’s largest law firms in a range of areas including corporate advisory, commercial, employment, litigation and intellectual property law during which time she also sat on the board of the Indigenous Lawyers Association (Qld). Emma was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland after completing her practical legal training at QUT and graduating from Griffith University with degrees in both business management and law. Outside of the commercial law world, Emma is a passionate advocate for animal rights.
Paralegal/Workplace Relations Consultant
Jenna is Industry Legal Group’s Paralegal and Workplace Relations Consultant. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the firm with over 17 years’ experience in the legal industry, where she previously specialised in Wills and Deceased Estates. Jenna obtained her Certificate IV in Human Resources in 2015 and is excited to be able to combine her legal and human resources expertise in her role at Industry Legal Group. Jenna is passionate about helping people with their human resources issues. Outside of work, Jenna is a busy mum of two and the director of a trucking/transport business based in Brisbane.
Workplace Relations Consultant
Gwen has over 25 years’ experience in workplace relations and is one of Australia’s leading Workplace Relations specialists. Gwen’s experience allows her to quickly understand an organisation’s commercial and cultural environment to get to the heart of their workplace issues. Gwen enjoys volunteering her time as a board member of a large not-for-profit organisation and reminiscing about her recent travels in India and Nepal.
Human Resources Consultant
Joining the Industry Legal Team in 2016, Chantelle has over eight years of experience specialising in mid to large size organisations and providing guidance and leadership to management teams. Chantelle’s broad experience includes employee relations, employee benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development as well as experience in various retail fields. Prior to joining the Industry Legal Group team, Chantelle supported an organisation of 111,000 employees as Development Coordinator for Woolworths Limited. In this role, Chantelle was responsible for the company’s safety compliance, defining and implementing training programs and managing the end to end administrative process of trainees and apprentices. Prior to this she held roles such as Resourcing Officer and Human Resources Officer for the company.
Kim is a Paralegal and the Executive Assistant to the Principal of Industry Legal Group with over 20 years’ experience in the legal industry. As an experienced conveyancing paralegal, Kim is a JP and REIQ certified. Kim is currently undertaking further studies in the area of industrial relations and workplace health and safety. Outside of work, Kim is a mum of two with a love of animals, passion for travelling and interest in one day participating in the NY Marathon.
Mitchell is Industry Legal Group’s Financial Controller and has over ten years’ experience in the finance industry. Previously he worked as a supervisor with professional services firm DKM Group and has also held the position of Financial Controller with a small consulting business. Mitchell is a CPA and holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from Charles Sturt University.